RRC Chennai Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 5450
Name of the Posts: Group – D
1. Trackman Engg: 1,539 Posts
2. Helper Electl: 642 Posts
3. Helper S & T: 118 Posts
4. SCP/Porter Optg & Comml: 847 Posts
5. Helper Mechl: 588 Posts
6. Peon Genl: 102 Posts
7. Safaiwala Medical: 132 Posts
8. Store Khalasi Stores: 92 Posts
9. Helper WS (M): 757 Posts
10. Helper WS (E): 107 Posts
11. Helper TMU: 261 Posts
12. Peon/Mali/ Sanitary Cleaner/ Vendor/ Helper Gr. II: 252 Posts
13. Track Maintainer Gr. IV: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should possess an age 18 to 33 Years forUR and 18 to 36 years for OBC and 18 to 38 years for SC/ ST. Age relaxations are applicable, refer to the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Minimum 10 Pass or ITI or equivalent and can possess higher Educational Qualification at the time of applying.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- (For SC/ ST/ Ex- Serviceman, PWD, Women, Minorities, EBC are exempted) in the crossed Demand Draft from SBI or its Associate Banks drawn in favour of the Assistant Personnel Officer/ recruitment, RRC, chennai – 600008 and Payable at Chennai.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online from the weg site http://www.rrcchennai.org.in from 21-09-2013 to 21-10-2013. or may send through manually along with the Prescibed format, attested copies of all certificates shall be sent in an cover super scribed as Application for the posts in Pay Band – 1 with Grade3 Pay of Rs.1800/- in Southern Railway & ICF to the Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, RRC, Southern Railway, No. 5, 3rd floor, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008 on or before 21-10-2013 and candidates living in far areas sending manual applications can send on or before 05-11-2013 till 17:00 Hrs.
1. Candidates should keep their certificates, valid email ID and Phone number before applying.
2. Then Logon to the website www.iroams.com and follow the instructions.
3. Fill all the columns, indicating the details pertaining to you.
4. Submit the details and confirm the details.
5. Give OTP (One Time Password) that gets SMS to your phone number.
6. Take Pre – Print out of the Challan form SBI, Indian Bank or Post Office.
6. Take the Print out of Acknowledgement card.
Starting Date for Commencement of Online Applications: 21-09-2013
Last Date for Commencement of Online Applications: 21-10-2013.
Last Date for the candidates living in far areas sending manual Applications: 05-11-2013.
Click here for Application Form